This Project Manager will mainly be working within either Core (£500k-£10m) or larger scale (10m-50m) within the Commercial and Higher education sectors in London.
This role as Project Manager will require you to have excellent skills in stakeholder management as you will be spending a lot of your time communicating with the stakeholders involved. Additionally, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the project until completion, ensuring it runs safely, on time and within budget. The project management team will need someone that can work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork and excellence.
Experience and Knowledge required:
• Previous experience working on commercia Fit-Out Projects from £5m to £50m
• A thorough understanding of the full project life cycle
• Experience in the plan and schedule aspect of a project
• People management experience, particularly in the context of managing a team delivering a project
• Experience of managing a multi-discipline
• Experience of managing the financial aspects of a project Qualifications as Project Manager
• Ideally a graduate degree in a relevant discipline for construction project management
• Ideally professionally qualified in construction or project management,
What is in it for you?
This rapidly expanding fit out contractor offers a generous salary package and a great social life with many social events booked all year round.