- Do you have a passion for ensuring excellent customer service?
If the answer is YES, the team at Vospers are currently recruiting for a Bodyshop Receptionist and want to hear from you!
Bodyshop Receptionist Responsibilities:
The main purpose of a Vospers Bodyshop Receptionist is to provide a professional and courteous reception to customers, ensuring the highest standard of customer satisfaction. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Ensure the smooth running of the Bodyshop Department and promote profitability.
- Book in vehicles ensuring appointments are convenient for the customer and department.
- Produce accurate job cards, invoices, estimates and related information.
- Accurately record all order and claim numbers for accountability purposes.
- Liaise with insurance companies on inspection requirements and approvals.
- Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure availability of parts.
- Ensure the telephones and written enquiries are responded to promptly, courteously and dealt with in an efficient manner.
- Greet all customers at reception offering courtesy services as appropriate and confirming all details before work is carried out.
- Identify the customer requirements and where possible, supply the customer with a fully inclusive quote.
The ideal Bodyshop Receptionist:
In order to be successful for this position, you will need to be highly confident and possess previous experience ideally within a customer focussed environment. You will also need:
- Standards and quality driven style
- An eye for detail and punctuality is key
- Motivated by a passion for quality, results and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative, and organisational skills
- Computer literate
- Driving License
Additional company benefits at Vospers:
Salary Expectation - £18,000 - £19,000 basic salary + Annual bonus of £1,200
Annual leave: 22 days a year plus 8 days bank holiday
Additional Benefits include: Staff discounts in sales and service, staff referral scheme, pension, Company car, flu vouchers, eye care vouchers, counselling services, staff events and charity days, extensive training and support including work related professional qualifications and more....
Vospers has been the home of motoring in the south west for over 70 years and our success is built by and through our people. With an annual turnover in excess of £270 million pounds, we have over 700 talented staff across our various sites throughout the West Country; at its heart Vospers is still very much a family company.
People are important at Vospers and have a real say. Its important to the directors that everyone feels that theyre part of something special.
At Vospers we have a Mission Statement that really expresses what were all about and our Core Values sit at the heart of everything we do:
Care - Accountability - Performance - Respect - Integrity
We are proud that so many of our people stay with us and develop their careers at Vospers over the long term. Over 100 of our staff have completed between 10 and 40-years' service with the company.
If you are looking for a challenge as our Bodyshop Receptionist then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.