Warehouse /Production/Stock Manager
Up to £25,000 + Excellent Benefits + Pension
Get Recruited are working with an expanding and market-leading cosmetic-based company in Bristol who are looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their growing team.
Primarily the Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspect of the Warehouse Operations including creating and implementing warehouse plans, developing and engaging the team of staff and working with budgets and KPIs.
* Oversee the day to day management of the warehouse team to ensure products within budgeted and planned cost, quality and time parameters
* Maintain a high standard of stock control and stock reports, including monitoring of storage space and setting aside areas for new stock
* Organise stock transfers between warehouse and retail departments
* Manage stock in locations and reinforcing stock control processes
* Review and report on resource requirements against anticipated scheduling/future business plans/new products e.g. staffing levels, whilst factoring in process and efficiency improvements
* Ensuring timely and accurate order fulfilment and solve any issues as they arise
* Work closely with Customer Services Manager and Engraving Manager
* Accurately record and report sickness absence to HR Warehouse Manager
* Carry out all health & safety obligations; ensuring safe working conditions are maintained to a high standard including general housekeeping, training and use of equipment
* Strong leadership skills able to work to tight deadlines
* Strong numerical, analytic and problem-solving skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Self-motivated and pro-active, with ability to multi-task
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office suite
* Advanced understanding of logistics and stock management
* Driven, enthusiastic and positive team player
* Experience in luxury cosmetic brands or luxury consumer goods space preferred
* Experience in logistics and/or warehouse operations
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity.