We are currently looking for a dedicated and experienced Early Years teacher to cover for the autumn term at this ‘Good’ primary school in Brent. This is a full-time role with the potential for a permanent contract in January 2020, and the salary will be Inner London scale £29664 - £40372.
This 3-form entry school has an ambitious staff and leadership team and an extensive teaching and learning programme which has created a culture of self-reflection. Staff here are encouraged to try out new ideas and embrace change, supported by regular training and development.
We are looking for a teacher that:
- Has qualified teacher status
- Has recent experience of teaching EYFS
- Is available to start in September 2019 and can commit until Christmas
- Delivers high quality teaching and has experience of working with SEN pupils within a whole class setting
- Is confident with the delivery of phonics
- Is happy to teach creatively and embrace new ideas
In return the school offers:
- Collaborative working with the other EYFS Teacher and the team
- Access to regular CPD
- A headteacher who will support and encourage you to be the best teacher you can be
- Well behaved pupils who are a pleasure to teach
This school is within walking distance of two underground stations (Metropolitan and Bakerloo) along with an Overground station. There is a large car park on site and regular buses to the area.
To join us and be successful in this Primary Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of Primary Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Louise Richards on (phone number removed) /
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'