Salary: £8 - £10 per hour
Benefits: Holiday, Overtime, Healthcare
To fulfill the customer product quality and delivery requirements by utilizing the appropriate level of skillset and in accordance with the defined Technical Assembly Data (Build files and/ or Standard Operating Procedures – SOP). This will necessitate the setting up and operation adherence to the said technical data. Periodically, store and issue stock parts, maintaining the necessary physical and electronic transactions whilst operating a procedure for stock accuracy.
Assembly Operative Responsibilities:
- To pack kit as per kitting lists and packing instructions
- To constantly liaise with Team Leader to improve methods and ensure efficient flow of materials and goods.
- Comply with all requirements of Quality System, particularly recordings on Job Card and confirming all material conforms to drawing specification, size & quantities.
- To be totally accountable for the quality of own work and diligently viewing product for any errors.
- To work in an organized and productive manner always keeping surrounding area clean and tidy.
- Clean parts inspect for damage and pack to a suitable standard depending on transport method.
- Deliver goods with company vehicles in a safe and responsible manner as required.
- Assemble and test as required.
Assembly Operative Requirements:
- Computer skills is an advantage
- Experience of working in a store’s environment and Forklift license preferable but not essential.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
- Positive, pro-active attitude and the ability to interact and adapt in a small team is essential.