Are you an Office Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
We are looking for an Office Manager to join our Operations Team.
The office manager is responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from facilities management to reception, document editing, support the senior team, to handling different types of paperwork/filing for teams.
Responsibilities will include
* Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
* Responsible for developing and implementing office policies, setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
* Facilities Management – Deal with landlord on any facility issues and requests
* Managing the office cleanliness and aesthetics (including being the point of contact for the cleaner, ensuring the office is kept tidy and monitoring refuse & recycling)
* Order and maintain the asset register of office equipment, IT equipment, hardware and any technology related assets
* Manage Insurance policies – renewals/updates
* First point of contact – Answering the door and phone, greeting visitors and making refreshments for meetings
* Managing/setting-up email accounts for new starters and leavers
* Manage the meeting room calendar and ensure the meeting facilities are kept tidy
* Stationery ordering
* Ordering refreshments – Milk/Tea/Coffee/Cereal
* Printer management / Toner ordering
* Organising staff events including Summer and Xmas parties – working to an approved budget
PA duties including:
* Travel for CEO and other members of the Management Team
* Compilation and formatting of board notes
* Finance duties
* Staff expenses
* Invoice checking and processing
* Fixed asset register management
* Manage staff holiday matrix
* New starters/leavers – new starter/leaver form, entry keycard, email, laptop, desk, book GDPR training etc.
* Staff birthdays – Card, cake etc.
A Rewarding Place to be
We like to reward our people for hard work and offer a lasting career path, a great industry package including a generous holiday allowance, and plenty of socialising!
* Excellent location with free parking
* 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Pension scheme
* Gym membership
* Monthly yoga classes
* Conferences and training
* Regular social events – plus a Summer and Christmas festival
* Free fruit in the office every week
* Nespresso coffee machines
* Tuck shop
* Breakout area with large TV
* Outdoor breakout area with decking – we have a BBQ every month
Office Manager | HR | Human Resources | Customer Service Administrator
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
* Good written English as well as excellent communication, interpersonal and reasoning skills.
* A self-starter and the ability to apply that learning to everything around you
* Flexible, reliable team worker with a strong work ethic
* Highly organised, and able to prioritise in a busy working environment
* Results driven with enthusiasm, energy and determination
* Familiar with using Microsoft packages
We’re a creative marketing and branding agency that likes to keep things simple. Our Clear Path approach works for our clients and, as a result, we’re rapidly growing into new sectors.
Our home is a funky, countryside barn where our people get the time, space and fresh air they need to do what we do brilliantly! But… while we may be rural, we have international projects and work with a number of leading Global brands.
This is where you come in…