Adults Social Worker
About the role
Are you a qualified Social Worker looking to make a real difference to people’s lives?
Surrey County Council are looking for an Adult Social Worker to join their team. The initial assignment will have a duration of three months and with competitive pay.
To be considered as a Qualified Social Worker in Surrey and surrounding areas you will need:
* Registration Social Work Qualification
* Recent DBS Check
* Experience in adult mental health and/or working within locality teams
Why work for Surrey County Council?
Surrey County Council were rated ‘Inadequate’ by Ofsted in May 2018. Due to this, the social services team at Surrey County Council need to build a strong team of passionate qualified social workers to help them turn this around. If you are a qualified social worker who is passionate and loves a challenge, Surrey County Council needs you!
Why choose Adecco?
* You will have a dedicated recruitment consultant to support you on finding a new role
* Throughout your assignment you will be supported by our inhouse candidate care consultant to ensure everything about your assignment runs smoothly
* The Adecco Group holds the MSP which the London Borough County Councils use to meet their recruitment needs so we hear about new roles first
* 48 hour compliance turnaround time so you can start working as quickly as possible
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV and our aim will be to contact you within 24 hours to discuss your CV submission.
I look forward to hearing from you and welcome your application.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy