Passenger Service Agent
Passenger Service Agent Job – Manchester Airport
£9.10 per hour
30+ hours per week
Search Consultancy are currently recruiting for Passenger Service Agent Jobs on behalf of a well known company within Manchester Airport to start June 2019.
• To greet and check passenger documentation
• issuing boarding cards and baggage labels in accordance with the Airline
• To process passengers at the boarding gate and transfer desks
• To apply airline regulations which may involve charging excess baggage
• To adhere to and apply strict security and safety regulations
• To effectively assist passengers with their experience travelling through the airport
- You must be flexible and have an enthusiastic approach to work
- You must be able to work as part of a team and able to work towards tight deadlines
- You must have basic numeracy and checking skills and able to pass a tests during the interview.
Working hours for the job:
Contracts are up to 30 hours per week
You must be flexible and able to work shift work on a rota basis. This will include a mixture of early morning, evening and weekend shifts. You will be expected to work some (but not all) weekend and public holidays as part of your normal roster patter as this is a 24-hour operation.
Shifts: 4 shifts on 2 shifts on / 2 earlies and 2 lates – earlies can start at 3am and the latest finish will be 11pm
The Successful Candidate:
GCSE or equivalent at grade C or above in English and Mathematics
Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
Essential to drive and have own transport to and from Manchester Airport
MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
Over 18 years of age
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.