PM Group requires a construction manager in South East England to oversee an office refurbishment project.
- Working as a seconded PM Group resource in a client-led team.
- Working alongside existing client engineers, managers, and directors.
- Reporting to the project manager and offering regular progress updates to the client’s central program team.
- Ensuring construction goes ahead in line with the project schedule.
- Delivering the project on time and within budget, in accordance with industry and client-specific EHS and QAQC standards/procedures.
- Reviewing/commenting on/approving technical documentation.
- Liaising with project teams, other departments, senior management and contractors.
- Providing construction quality and technical oversight, managing change, mitigating risk, managing costs and managing the schedule.
- Directing and supervising contractors during construction/installation.
- Managing change control.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Extensive experience of office construction/refurbishment.
- A background in professional project management, quantity surveying, and/or discipline-specific engineering.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Strong management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
Please Note: All CV’s are treated in the strictest confidence. Recruitment agencies need not apply.