Our client is seeking a Driver with both the experience and confidence to regularly drive in and out of central London. With the depot based in the heart of Brentwood, you will be required to load and off-load stock to the vans.
The successful candidate must be prepared to start their working day early in the morning to make the most of the day and miss prime time traffic. Days can begin at 5:00am.
The average working week will be 40 hours with overtime available.
Annual salary commencing at £18,720.
Due to nature of the role and frequent lifting of heavy materials, it is essential that applicants are physically fit.
* Wearing company uniform at all times
* Delivering to customers in and around the South-East England area
* Delivering into the heart of central London
* Loading materials and stock into vans
* Following company health and safety procedures
* Completing deliveries on time and in full
* Van checks and basic vehicle maintenance
* Proof of delivery statements
* Approaching customers maintaining a high level of service
* Where required assisting in warehouse
* Yearly salary reviews
Please bear in mind that you may not hear from us straight away. Due to the high level of applications we receive every day, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position. If you would like to be considered for similar and future positions, or for a complete listing of all our current vacancies, please visit our web.