National Account Manager - UK North
Working for an expanding, leading importer & distributor. Specialising in the import of high quality foods. You will play a pivotal part in increasing sales and maximising profits within your assigned National Accounts.
Covering the North of the UK, you will work with team members to deliver increased sales and maximum profits with all multiple accounts.
* To obtain incremental listings and distribution within your accounts working to your agreed targets and business plans
* Provide a detailed assessment of performance, opps and risks within account responsibilities at monthly sales meetings
* Maximise the profitability of all current listings and new listings
* Develop an effective Marketing and Promotional plan for each account, within the framework provided by the broader business
* Produce presentations, internally and externally, which are impactful and concise
* Have a complete understanding of your customer accounts. Gleam knowledge of their needs and requirements as well as their focus areas
* Be an Ambassador for your accounts within the business.
* Explore and execute strategies to secure business in all retailer channels
* Have a detailed understanding of numbers in areas of responsibility
* Keep a complete and up to date contact sheet within all accounts
* Develop a strong understanding of all ‘Focus Brands’ within the food portfolio
* Demonstrate a high level of rigour in all aspects of internal & external administration
* This role is office based with the opportunity to also work from home when required.
The accounts this position could be managing are; Co-op, Morrisons & Asda as well as discounters.