My client, based in the Crewe area is looking to recruit a Sales Assistant on a 12 month maternity cover contract to support the team in all aspects of running the site. You will have experience of working in a target driven environment with good sales and excellent customer service skills.
As a suitable candidate you will ideally have 1-2 years experience in a retail or customer service industry or have a background in sales, you will be confident and willing to learn as you will be involved in all aspects of the business.
As a suitable candidate you will be able to offer the following:
- responsibility for the conversion of sales
- to upsell at all times when possible
- to actively promote the company
- to ensure customers receive first class service at all times
- Log all enquiries and follow them up in a timely manner
- make customers aware of suitable security procedures
- to maintain high levels of cleanliness and presentation
- accountable for the presentation of packaging materials a required
- ensure equipment is maintained at all times
- be smart an presentable at all times
The main characteristics for this role include:
- an ability to preform in a fast paced environment
- offer excellent communication skills
- demonstrate a passion for sales and driven to succeed
- be responsible for managing information in the correct way
- adhere to strict policies and procedures set out in company policy
- attend company meetings and participate in the development of the company
- ensure H & S standards are met at all times
The hours are Mon-Fri 0830-1800 with alternative Saturdays required, 10-4, with a day off in the week in lieu. The salary on offer is between £16-17,000 dependent on suitable experience.
SALES, CUSTOMER SERVICE, retail, kpi's, upselling