Has anyone ever told you that you are outstanding at what you do?
Do you have an excellent phone manner?
Do you like interacting with people?
We are looking for a talented & enthusiastic Receptionist who can join our team with the mission to be the best that dentistry has to offer. Is this you? Because it looks like you. That is, if you are the smart, hardworking, reliable, enthusiastic receptionist that we have been looking for. We are a fast growing, private dental practice in Windsor Berkshire seeking a talented & enthusiastic Receptionist to join our team in a great deal of fun.
Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Office - Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment - Newest, Most Advanced Instruments/Procedures - In-Practice Training - Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.
As the first person most people will see or talk to, your role will be vitally important to keeping our business running smoothly & keeping our patients happy & coming back. Our reception team works together to bring excellent customer service to our patients. Training on Software of Excellence EXACT is provided.
Receptionist | Front Desk | Administrator | Inbound | Communication | Typing | Microsoft Office | Excel | Word | Outlook | Email | Scheduling | Customer Service
* Excellent phone manner
* Positive attitude
* Commitment to doing the job well
* Ability to deal with people in a smiling confident manner
* Willingness to learn new tasks
* Fast typing
* Competent in and comfortable using Microsoft Word and Excel and Outlook
* Dental or medical reception experience.
* Experience in using Software of Excellence EXACT dental software.
* Previous customer service experience.
* Knowledge of scheduling programs.
"Merging health, science and artistry to relieve physical or emotional discomfort in a non-threatening way and to understand and exceed our patients' expectations of the dental experience."
Our dentists are gentle, caring dentists who use the most advanced materials and procedures available, practicing comfortable, health-centred dentistry.
Why work for us?
* Fast Growing, Top-Quality, Privately Owned Small Business.
* Opportunity for Advancement.
* Enjoyable, Respectful & Professional Environment.
* Full Educational Support & In-Practice Training.
* Flexible Hours…With Outstanding Morning & Evening Shifts Available.