Role: Admin Assistant
Salary: 18K- 20K Based on experience
Our client, a consultancy business, specialising in Health and Safety are currently seeking an Admin Assistant to come on board and support their small but busy team. This is a great opportunity to provide crucial support to the team and to contribute to projects running efficiently and to plan. I am seeking a hardworking, solid administrator who is happy to work in a quiet and heads down environment and who is dynamic enough to get involved in a variety of admin based tasks.
It will advantageous to have some excel skills and experience using a MAC however this is not essential.
Key duties will include but not be limited to:
* Updating current systems using Excel spreadsheets.
* Reviewing, developing and updating processes and documents/ document control.
* Writing notes up from site visits and meetings.
* Implementation of safety procedures
* Assisting the Admin Lead with invoicing
* Treating high levels of information with the strictest of confidence at all times.
* Management of freelance staff diaries and keeping an accurate record of their availability for upcoming projects
* Assisting with general duties for the admin lead and wider team.
* Preparing meeting rooms and drinks, teas and coffees.
* Managing the company staff holiday diary.
* Supporting production of project paperwork files.
* Other reasonable ad-hoc requests
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.