ANP/ ECP NHS 111 - Newcastle
Advanced Nurse Practitioner NHS 111 Newcastle/ Stockton on Tees
Emergency Care Practitioner NHS 111 Newcastle/ Stockton on Tees
Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP)
Emergency Care Practitioner (ECP)
£40 - £50ph
North – East England
Hays Healthcare are proud to be working with a prestigious ambulance trust based across the entire North East. We are wanting to speak with Advanced Practitioners (Emergency Care Practitioners and Advanced Nurse Practitioners) who would be interested to work within their new Integrated Urgent Care Clinical Assessment Service (IUCCAS) based in the Emergency Operations Centre (EOC).
Working within the IUCCAS team the post holder will support the service in meeting the needs of service users by providing enhanced clinical assessment and diagnosis via telephone triage. They will also provide clinical advice and support to the multi-disciplinary team, including Call Handlers and Clinical Advisors.
A suitable candidate will be required to have:
* Relevant masters level modules (or working towards)
* Non-medical prescribing qualification OR access to the PGD
* Significant post registration experience where autonomous working at an advanced level has been acquired
* Leadership modules in ALS / ILS
* Experience of using an electronic patient record system
* Chronic disease management experience
What you will get in return
* Flexible and ongoing work arrangements
* A choice of several call centre sites across the North East
* Free DBS Check
* Free NHS framework compliant training.
* £500 referral bonus for each successfully placed candidate that you refer to Hays Healthcare.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Asma Iqbal at (phone number removed) for more information.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.