Production Shift Leader
Adecco Romford are currently recruiting for a Shift Leader to join a well - established manufacturing company who are based local to Rainham.
Your duties will include:
* Provide process improvement ideas and be a key participant in improving project teams.
* Collect accurate data and report on daily KPI's for the production area.
* Ensure stock levels of all consumables required for the operation of the shift are maintained at agreed levels while ensuring they are used in the most economical way.
* Responsible for the quality of product made during the shift and support quality improvement or containment activities.
* Maintain product work flow documentation and records.
The hours you will be required to work are 6am - 6pm and 6pm - 6am on a shift rota basis. This role would be a 40 hour week.
The most suitable candidate will have previous experience within manufacturing.
if you feel you have the relevant skills and experience please submit your CV and call Adecco Romford.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy