Servelec Technologies is a market-leading provider of remote telemetry units, secure SCADA systems and business optimisation software.
Due to ongoing growth, we’re now looking for a Project Manager to join us and play a key role in scoping and delivering a wide range of concurrent engineering and IT projects.
- Salary of up to £50,000 DOE
- Company bonus scheme
- Attractive pension, life cover and more
- Flexible working hours
- Employee referral bonuses
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Join an ambitious business during a period of growth
- Help bring important projects to life
- Collaborate with smart, ambitious, motivated people, day-in and day-out
This is an excellent opportunity to join a ground-breaking business at an exciting point in our evolution. We have ambitious expansion plans on the horizon, so there will be plenty of opportunities to challenge yourself and progress, should you choose.
You’ll join a highly-skilled team who support each other and pool their collective expertise, knowledge and best practice to ensure that client satisfaction is achieved time after time.
As the Project Manager, you’ll ensure the successful delivery of a range of engineering and IT projects for a diverse client base.
Reporting the Projects Director, you’ll ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget while meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
Taking ownership of the full project lifecycle, you will:
- Lead, motivate and guide your own project team
- Generate sales quotes and project plans for all phases of the project
- Monitor and track outcomes, ensuring any issues are swiftly resolved
- Carry out business analysis
- Provide presentations to various audiences, including the project team, project sponsors, senior business managers and any other key project stakeholders
To be considered as a Project Manager, you will need:
- Experience of running and delivering large and/or complex projects within a software or engineering environment
- Previous experience of working within a structured quality assurance environment
- Strong leadership skills
- A full driving licence and the willingness to travel
A PRINCE2 qualification or formal project management qualification at practitioner level would be beneficial, as would a degree level qualification.
We’d like to hear from you if you’ve worked as an Engineering Project Manager, Project Manager, Engineering Programme Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Programme Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager or similar.
At Servelec Technologies, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Servelec Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, and sexual orientation.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Project Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.