We are currently recruiting for van drivers for our client in Tewkesbury. This is delivering chilled products to stores.
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible drivers who are able to take on the company’s ethos and assist us in the support of our client’s day to day operation.
- Delivering chilled products to local shops and stores.
- This is a customer focused role not just a driving job, so excellent service skills are required
- Ensuring deliveries are made in a timely manner and in good condition.
You will be responsible for making sure all delivery logs are signed and accounted for and the role will require you to be well presented, polite, courteous and to represent the client and StaffCo to a high standard at all times.
What we offer:
- Hourly Rate: £10 - £12ph (Inc Holiday Pay or LTD)
- Monday to Friday Role occasional weekends
- Start times (Days): Around 05 - 06:00am
- Average shift length: 8 - 10hrs
- Handball involved
What we are looking for:
- Valid Licence, held for over 1 years
- Experience in similar role would be an advantage
- No more than 6 penalty points (no IN DR or DD codes)
- Excellent level or English
- Excellent knowledge of the UK road network
- Good Timekeeping
- Customer care focused
- Well presented
- Physically fit
Previous experience in a similar role would be advantageous upon application of this role.
These are for immediate starts so apply today to find and more. Call Tracey on (phone number removed)