Planner - Construction
A UK Construction and Engineering company are looking for a Senior Planner to join their construction team based form the Exeter office
With a focus on delivering interesting and challenging projects typically valuing between of £10M - £40M, the role will be an integral part of the business moving forward - ensuring they maintaining their excellent standard of delivery
* Preparation of design, procurement and construction programmes using Asta Powerproject for pre-qualifications, tenders and live projects.
* Identifying and selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for each project.
* Analysing sites and local environments to determine appropriate logistics solutions and resources.
* Preparing logistics plans and phasing layouts, using PowerPoint and Google Sketch-Up.
* Writing method statements
* Attending and presenting at client interviews
* Preparing detailed working programmes
* Monitoring progress throughout the construction process and comparing this with the projected schedule of work.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Demonstrable experience in contract, tender and NEC planning
* Experience in using; Asta Powerproject, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word.
* Good understanding of construction technics, sequencing & methodology.
In return, this company will offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including a car allowance and bonus
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.