Part Time Spares Coordinator job in Poole
Dovetail Recruitment are pleased to be working with a long established engineering company in Poole with great office atmosphere and environment. We are currently looking for a Part Time Spares Coordinator to join their friendly team.
This Part Time Spares Coordinator position is a permanent job share role where you will be working Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. The Spares Administrator will be part of the post sales team for the administration of the clerical services of spares. You will occasionally be required to cover holidays.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing quotations providing costing and pricing of both stocked and non-stocked items
- Responding to customer queries regarding these quotations.
- Receiving and processing orders
- Arranging for packaging and alternative delivery as may be necessary
- Converse by telephone and correspondence regarding various aspects of the spares business
- Adding new items to spares lists
- Investigating and processing credits.
- Maintenance of records of quotations and orders
- Liaise with Service Engineers, sub contractors and all other levels of employees, including senior managers
- Chasing shortages
- Updating spreadsheets
Knowledge and Experience:
- Good communicator – able to listen and transmit effectively.
- Good time management
- Ability to manage high pressure and workload
- I.T. literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
Salary and Benefits:
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays pro rata
- Free parking
- Group pension scheme
- 19.75 Hours per week: Monday & Tuesday 8.30am – 5pm, Wednesday 8.30am – 12.45pm
- 45 minute lunch break on Monday and Tuesday
- Ability to participate in company lead charity events
- Friendly and welcoming team
- Bright and open plan offices
This Part Time Spares Coordinator position would suit candidates with Administration and Customer Service Experience who are looking for a part time job in Poole.
If you are interested in this Spares Coordinator part time job in Poole please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.