Technical Support Advisor
Whether you’re looking for a new challenge or the opportunity to move into a company where you really make a difference, this could be the platform you are looking for.
Adecco have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company based in Newbury. Our client is looking for a Technical Support Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. The role is working Monday - Friday offering a salary of £18,000 - £19,000.
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Handling inbound and outbound calls
* Liaising with providers
* Assisting with sales team queries
* Completing product investigations
* Creating support tickets and follow up
* Use of Salesforce
* Business to Business account management
* Logging cases
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Keen interest in technology
* Experience in customer services or a help-desk environment
* Quick learner
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Ability to understand and assist in a busy support environment
* PC Literate
* Good organisational skills
* Energetic, keen to lean and confident using your own initiative
Company benefits include:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
* £25 off gym membership
* Childcare Vouchers
* On-site parking
* Free fruit, tea, coffee and use of kitchen facilities
* Royal London Pension
* £50 eye test voucher
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based in Newbury, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy