Our client is industry leading in their field and looking for a Sales Assistant to join their team. As a growing business they are looking for an individual with a consultative approach who can assist clients to make the right decision.
* You will be responsible for interacting with and serving customers.
* On a daily basis, individuals will usually spend their time working on the tills, discussing the personal needs of customers in order to assist them with their purchases and making their shopping experience pleasant.
* Ideally you will have good communication skills, enjoy helping people, and have the enthusiasm and professionalism to close sales and spot opportunities when they arise.
* Cross-selling and upselling are also usually a key part of the role
* Having the ability to listen and understand exactly what the customer actually needs is key to being successful in a sales role.
* You will need to be comfortable working to targets and confident in their own ability to sell
If you have experience in baby products and services this would be an advantage for this role.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy