Chef Trainer - part time
Chef Trainer - part-time - London and Kent (Regional Role) - Previous experience delivering apprenticeships would be great but not essential / A formal training or assessing qualification.
The Role: Chef Trainer - part-time
• Initially, this role is a few days a week, but it will be looking develop into a full-time role in the future as the number of learners grows.
• You will be working to develop the skills of the apprentices who you will be training by passing on your extensive knowledge of the sector
• Your learners will be apprentices working for high end restaurants, bistros as well as cafes
• Working from home you will be travelling around the London, Crawley and Kent area delivering Commis Chef and Kitchen Production training to level 2
• A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Chef Trainer - part time
• You must have a strong background which consists of at least several years as a chef where you have utilised a wide range of kitchen and cookery skills
• You must have previously taught or passed on your skills to others - maybe you have mentored junior chefs
• You must have your own vehicle and be able to drive
• Formal cookery qualifications to at least a level 2, ideally 3
• Maths and English GCSE or Functional Skills level 2
The Employer: Chef Trainer - part-time
• You would be working for an Ofsted Grade 2 training provider who is part of a larger, very well established group. The company has been established for nearly 50 years and is still family run and still maintains its family feel and values. The average service of an employee is 15 years - people generally don't leave because they are well looked after. Being an Investors in People Gold means that all staff are invested in and their skills constantly developed, refreshed and renewed. If you don't already have training or assessing qualification, this client will support you through them.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 4-7 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but don't worry. We'll retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.