Radiodetection is a world leader in the design and development of test equipment, used by utility companies, to help install, protect and maintain their infrastructure networks. With a truly global presence and a team of dedicated experts, we are at the forefront of detection technology.
About the Management Accountant:
We are now seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join our team at our head office in Bristol. The role will involve the preparation of financial reports for business entities and group accounts and with completing the government requirements including VAT and Intrastat.
Responsibilities of the Management Accountant:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaise and support foreign entity finance personnel
- Completion of statutory accounts and government requirements
- Weekly KPI reporting and Cashflow forecasting
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and capital expenditure plans
- Involvement in inventory control and stock count attendance
- Expense Approvals
- Undertake assigned project work
- Completion of key reports to company Directors
- SOX Co-ordinator
- Management of Finance Pack for monthly reporting and annual budget
Requirements of the Management Accountant:
- Sound knowledge of finance computer systems, experience with Hyperion, IFS or similar integrated accounts systems preferable
- Good knowledge and expertise on Excel and Windows Software
- Membership of an appropriate professional association
- Demonstrate accounting and finance experience
If you feel like you meet the above criteria for the Management Accountant, then please apply now!