Our client is looking for a Warehouse Coordinator to manage their warehouse and ensure a smooth running of operations in line with the Operations manager.
You will be required to receive all incoming stock ensuring deliveries are quality checked, unloaded and putaway in a time efficient manner. You will take responsibility for loading vans and goods for deliveries for next days deliveries.
Other duties will include but are not limited to;
* Accept incoming stock - check, sign-for and put away, informing Admin of any discrepancies.
* Picking and Assembly / painting etc. of stock for deliveries in accordance with the planning schedule
* Co-ordination of loading vans for deliveries, ensure signed off by loader
* Tools & equipment – in vans and in good working order
* Spares - ensure stock levels of all spares and supplies (screws / nuts / bolts etc)
* Scrap, sorted and disposed
* Warehouses kept clean, organised, neat, tidy & safe
* Stock – identify if low levels / damaged / faulty
* Keep yard tidy and ensure all health and safety policies are adhered to at all times in line with company
* Arrange skip collections
* Deliver, assemble and install products to customers.
Applicants must hold a Full clean British driving licence as you will be required to go our on the road and drive company vehicles.
Hours of work will be A normal dayshift, Monday to Friday with some flexibility with working hours based on busy periods etc
If you are interested please send your CV to (url removed) or contact Darren on (phone number removed) to discuss.