Business Support FTC
Are you a proactive, self sufficient individual with the ability to juggle many tasks at once? Do you enjoy communicating with suppliers and clients to meet deadlines? Do you react quickly to issues and take ownership until the problem is resolved?
Adecco Bristol is delighted to support our client based in Central Bristol who are looking for a Commercial Support Executive on a 12-month FTC covering maternity leave. With the chance to gain experience within a supportive and developing company, the right candidate will be flexible with daily tasks as things can change on a day by day basis. From supporting clients with their queries to attending meetings with Commercial Directors, a professional, friendly approach is needed at all opportunities. A background in using complex data systems, this individual will have used Excel and be used to creating reports at short notice.
* Providing support to the Business Manager
* Strong communication with suppliers and clients
* Attending meetings face to face across the UK
* Implementing processes on a database system
* Relationship management
* Understanding client needs and how to fulfil them
* Taking ownership of issues and problem-solving skills
* Creating reports using the internal system
* Attending events to promote the business
* Willingness to get stuck in
* Proactive and reactive
* Fast learner
* Confident communicating with a range of people
* Positive attitude to work
* Able to stay away overnight occasionally
* Full clean driving license with access to a vehicle
Monday – Friday 9am-5.30pm
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and act as a recruitment agency.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy