7.5Tonne Delivery Driver
Monday – Saturday (5days per week) MUST work every Saturday
Temporary – Permanent
06:00am or 07:00am start times (8/9hours)
Our client is the South East’s leading furniture delivery store. We are now recruiting for both 7.5T delivery drivers to join our Hertfordshire depot.
Their decades of experience and expertise has enabled them to provide an unbeatable service to their customers across the nation. My client is seeking experienced multi drop delivery drivers that has previously worked within home-ware delivery. Please note items will be of heavy goods so it is crucial you are physically fit.
As a multi drop you driver are responsible for the below;
- You will be responsible for the delivery of furniture in a timely and efficient manner, adhering to all health and safety guidelines.
- The completion of any relevant checks and related administration when delivering the goods.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that all company vehicles are driven safely, professionally and within the law at all times.
- As the public face of the company you will be well presented, communicate professionally with customers on site and promote a positive image of the business.
- You will comply with current H&S legislation and Company specific health, safety and environmental policies and procedures.
- You must assist with the unloading/loading of the van (Drivers mate is provided)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work EVERY Saturday (You will have one day off during the week)
- Previous multi drop experience gained
- Ability to work with heavy items
- It is essential the right candidate has excellent communication skills
- You will be a fully competent 3.5T/7.5T driver with a clean licence
- You will be numerate, articulate and have immaculate attention to detail
- The company offer a competitive salary
- 25% discount on all purchases in store
- Progression and growth within the company
Please contact our Enfield branch if you are an experienced delivery driver and able for heavy lifting!