Customer Service Assistants - Part time and Full time available
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for a Part time customer service Assistant to work within their busy team.
The role will be based in both Liverpool city centre as well as Birkenhead, so it is desirable that you can travel to both but not essential.
Additionally, this role will require you to work some weekends, so flexibility is essential.
This role is to start asap until December but may be longer due to the needs of the business.
The duties of this role include, but are not limited to:
* Providing a high level of customer service to all visitors and guests.
* Accountability for cleanliness and maintenance within the building (when required) in own area of responsibility.
* Selling tickets and merchandise (upselling where possible).
* Assisting with large groups of visitors where applicable.
* Maintaining a high level of health and safety at all times.
* Ensure that service delivery is always maintained at a high standard.
The skills and experience required for this role includes, but is not limited to:
* Previous experience in a retail, customer service or tourism background is preferable for this role.
* Previous experience in cash handling and using tills is essential for this role.
* Reliable, punctual, and a positive attitude towards work.
* Ability to maintain and prioritise work load.
* Due to the nature of this role and its clientele, you must be willing to undergo a basic DBS check.
This role is on a part time basis, but hours are flexible.
The shifts can be between 9am – 4pm, 10am – 5pm, and in the Liverpool locations can be between 7am – 7pm. The shifts will also be a minimum of 6 hours each.
Adecco aim to respond to all applicant’s, however due to the large volume of applications we receive this may not always be possible. Should you not receive a response within five working days please accept this as notification that you have not been short-listed on this occasion.
Adecco is an equal opportunities employer
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy