Wisbech: With a national reach and extremely robust business model, our client offers an interesting and secure place to work.
A newly created position exists to join as a Commercial Finance Manager and oversee a small team whilst supporting revenue generating and operational decisions.
Whilst being offered on a 10 month Fixed term contract to start with, there is every chance the position will turn into a longer term role
Key duties include:
- Preparation and Management of detailed budgets
- Cost Management of more than £3MM/year plus CAPEX and OPEX projects
- Forecasting of costs for a five year period
- Issue billing with detailed PO line data and individual invoice backup documentation and ensure on time payment
- Management of Operations and Maintenance cost reduction programmes
- Provision of detailed year end management accounts including accruals and commitments data
- Management of Procurement & Contracts for site budget spend, competitive bidding ensuring compliance with Company Policy and Procedures
- Intercompany billing
- Implementation of annual supplier and contract reviews
- Stock management
- Management of Accounts Payable function including commitment and accruals
- Management of vendor set up process in accordance with procedures
- Recruitment, training and mentoring of up to 3 Commercial team members across different disciplines
To succeed in this role its expected you will be a motivational leader, always keeping the team at the core of your day, coupled with technically strong accounting skills
and the ability to interpret the numbers, not just report them.
It is essential you hold a ACCA/ACA/CIMA Accountancy qualification
Late June/ Early July start preferred
competitive base salary and benefits package on offer