A bespoke property management organisation based within central Dudley is looking for an Office Manager to join their current team.
Your new company are property and construction business, who have worked within the Black Country for nearly 20 years. With a small office team working in Dudley town centre they pride themselves on working with and for the local community.
As the Office Manager your duties will include;
• Answering of incoming calls using a busy multiline switchboard system
• Dealing with all day to day queries for commercial and residential tenants
• Opening and distributing incoming mail
• Preparation of outgoing mail
• Accounts administration - including working knowledge of Sage
• Organisation and Coordination of projects
• General Administrative duties
I would be excited to speak with Office Managers who have:
A background as a Senior Administrator, Office Administrator, Office Manager, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant
Experience or a keen interest within the property management sector
Highly motivated with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
As the Office Manager in return you will receive
• A salary of circa £22,000 per annum
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Free Parking on site
For more information regarding this role or other companies I'm representing, please contact Dara Gedge at Niyaa People on (phone number removed) or send your CV by applying online.