Customer Service Advisor
Do you have excellent Customer Service skills and a professional telephone manner?
Do you ever feel that your current role just isn't fulfilling or rewarding enough?
Copart was founded in the USA in 1982. Copart is a NASDAQ listed company and currently operates in more than 200 locations in 11 countries and has over 125,000 vehicles up for auction every day. With locations throughout Asia, North and South America, the Middle East and Europe, including 16 locations across the UK we are a fast paced, growing and exciting business auctioning in excess of 250,000 vehicles per year through our online auction technology.
We work with many of the world’s leading insurance, finance houses, banks, and automotive dealers, fleet and rental car companies who rely on our combination of our advanced technology, robust processes and our people to deliver industry leading performance. Our continued investment in innovation and our customer-centric approach means we deliver bespoke solutions tailored to the specific needs of all our clients, and Copart is looking for the right people to join our team.
Due to our continued success and growth, we are expanding our office team within our Sandy facility and have a fantastic opportunity for Customer Service Representatives looking for a new opportunity.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will enjoy working closely alongside your experienced colleagues who will support you to learn to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Make outgoing calls to arrange vehicle collection (as required) and take incoming calls
* Deal with DVLA documentation and returns
* Perform administrative duties associated with Copart documentation and service
* Consistently respond to customer enquiries and requests in a professional manner, within company timelines
* Responsibly handle buyer payments and cash receipt documentation
So, if you want:
* Monday to Friday working
* 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays)
* Employee benefits scheme providing discounts at many high street retailers
* Discounted Employee Share Purchase Plan
* Contributory Personal Pension Plan
* Company Sick Pay (after qualifying period)
* Family Events
* Company Uniform
Customer Service Centre Representative | CS Representative | Customer Service Centre | Customer Service | CS | Customer Support | CS Centre | Call Centre | Telecommunications | Inbound | Administration | Sales | Data Entry
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Professional phone manner
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer proficient
* Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This position is being managed by an applicant tracking system, therefore you will be directed to Smart Recruit Online to complete the application process.