Education Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join us here at Protocol Education Leicester. Protocol Education have been servicing clients for over 25 years. We have a national network of nearly 50 branches in the UK, along with international offices in Australia, New Zealand and Canada.
Due to our ever-growing portfolio of schools and candidates, we are now looking to expand our SEND team.
- To provide a 360 service to clients and candidates
- To actively source and interview candidates using a range of different methods
- To market candidates to schools and nurseries throughout Leicestershire
- To promote our brand including sales calls and meetings with prospective clients
- To liaise with our payroll and clearing teams to ensure our candidates are cleared to work in a timely manner
- To engage in events to support training of our staff
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be organised and possess excellent time management skills
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service
- Have strong communication, networking and relationship building skills
- An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary with performance related commission and bonus incentives
- Reduced working hours in the school holidays
- Casual office-based dress code on non-client facing days
- Two annual company benefit events
- An annual award winners’ trip to various locations e.g. New York, Berlin etc.
- An innovative employee engagement platform
- Structured career ladder related to performance
- An exception Learning & Development programme designed for each stage of your employment journey
- No on call mobile – ensuring a positive work life balance
Experience of working in education recruitment would be advantageous but not essential. This is a full time, permanent position.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, then please send your CV to (url removed)  or call (phone number removed) for more information.
 mailto:(url removed)