Inspiring Teaching are looking for two School administrators to work at a large SEN School in South West London. Immediately available these roels are exciting, lead into some brilliant career opportunities and are to start immediately.
Please see below job requirements...
- check attendance and contact parents / carers of those absent
- attend welfare meetings to report on attendance and to take minutes
- keep SIMS up to date
- dinners & collecting money
- reception cover
- liaison with pupil transport
- morning briefing minutes
- Liaise with Head of 6th form re attendance etc
You will need...
- An up to date DBS
- Two Proofs of Address
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Right to work
- 2 references
- Two proofs of address (Within three months)
If you have relevant experience and want to know more, please apply using the links for one of our team to get in touch.