A Security Analyst opportunity is available with a financial services business to work with the InfoSec Team and service providers to:
- provide Security readiness
- threat intelligence
Configuration of security solutions for migrations to MSPs and ensure correct operating proceduress.
A well established Manchester based business that has strong technology function consisting of in house capabilities and supporting service providers. An organically grown business that has developed consistency and has become a recognised member of their industry. This growth has enabled them to maintain an employee focused mentality including healthy balance and career development.
The Security Analyst will look at the security operation procedures for core technologies. Liaising with various teams to optimise security operations and propose future improvements. Using their technology knowledge to provide security remediation, vulnerability identification and improvement across systems, applications, networks and data.
- Security Operations role, leading risk identification and remediation activities
- complex problem solving and security incident handling capabilities
- developing and improving security operations procedures or 'run-books'
- respond to information security incidents
- understanding incident response phrases.
For more information about this role and hearing about the opportunities that it can offer apply here