Hotel Receptionist - Oxford
HOTEL RECEPTION ROLE IN CENTRAL OXFORD
PERMANENT - FULL TIME
- Do you experience of working as a receptionist - either within a hotel?
- Are you a fantastic customer facing receptionist who loves offering a wonderful first impression?
- Do you have flexibility in the work patterns you can work over 5 days?
My client is a centrally located hotel in the centre of Oxford. This lovely hotel is now looking for a friendly and engaging professional who would relish the challenge of working as a HOTEL RECEPTIONIST.
As the hotel receptionist you will;
- Be fully involved in all aspects of reception,
- Answering calls,
- Checking guests in and out
- Taking reservations for both rooms and restaurant reservations and event reservations - gathering all of the required information efficiently
- Handling all guest queries.
- Providing guest with local tourist information
Ultimately you will be working as part of a friendly team in ensuring the smooth running of the reception desk at all times.
What do you need to apply for role?
- A friendly, polite, well-presented, positive, happy natured, efficient, reliable, trustworthy and self - motivated individual
- You will preferably have previous (hotel) reception experience but if you have a passion in hospitality industry you may also be considered. Knowledge of computerised hotel and reservation system is desirable.
- Experience of working within the hospitality sector i.e.: hotels, restaurants or pubs with a desire to work as a hotel receptionist.
- The flexibility to work shift patterns that vary across the 7 days. This could include start and finish times of 7am and 11pm.
- Strong administrative and IT skills.
What is on offer?
- The opportunity to work for one of Oxford's finest hotels
- A salary of up to £18,000 per annum
- Free Meals on duty
If you feel you have the qualities for this role DON'T DELAY - APPLY IMMEDIATELY!!!
All candidates with eligibility to work in the UK will receive a response regarding the status of their application.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.