Are you an experienced administrator, with experience of working in professional environment?
Do you want to the opportunity to take further qualifications and develop a career in financial services?
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Administrator to join our client based in Ipswich. Your role will be working within the Operations team, providing administrative duties with great communication skills and a strong team player.
• Communicate with customers via telephone and email in a polite and professional manner.
• Respond to customer questions and queries.
• Complete customer based information and make sure customer records are fully up to date.
• Respond to compliance queries within the department.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Experience working in insurance or pensions would be desirable.
• Strong administration
• Ability to work in a professional office environment
• Knowledge of IT skills including Microsoft.
• Ability to communication verbally and in writing, at all levels.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Must have a minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent at grades A-C) including English and Maths.
Please apply or contact Lizzie @ Pure for further information.