Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
As we constantly strive to have the most talented individuals working with us, a vacancy has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to provide operational support within the warehouse whilst carrying out various scanning, in-bounding and out-bounding duties.
If successful, you will work within our fast paced warehouse environment ensuring that the service provided to Iron Mountain`s clients falls in line with the company`s Total Customer Satisfaction initiative at all times.
What we offer:
- An attractive starting salary of £18,657.60 per annum plus a £10 daily shift allowance.
- A performance related bonus.
- Pension scheme and flexible benefits (including healthcare).
- 20 days holiday plus public holidays.
- Fantastic Monday to Friday working shifts from 12 noon - 8.30pm (Saturday working where required by the business).
What we require:
Although warehouse and administration experience is preferred, we will consider applicants from a variety of backgrounds providing you possess the following attributes:
- A high level of organisation with the capability to work under pressure in a warehouse environment.
- Comfortable operating at height within the warehouse.
- Computer literate with the ability to input and track items in the warehouse.
- A willingness to carry out manual handling tasks.
- Comfortable working within a large warehouse in order to locate customer items within agreed SLAs.
- The ability to carry out tasks with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- A strong health and safety awareness.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and innovative organisation where various training and progression opportunities are available.
Please apply online with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)