REESON Education is working with a friendly primary school in the London borough of Lewisham that is seeking a three Teaching Assistants / Learning Support Assistants to support pupils with a range of special education needs (SEN) and also general classroom support. There are roles available across both key stage 1 and key stage 2. The positions are to begin at the beginning of July 2019.
About the Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant roles:
* Roles available across both KS1 and KS2
* Supporting a range a students with SEN
* Role will be involve being flexible and supporting across other areas of the school
* Long-term contract beginning in July 2019
* Possibility of a direct contact with the school
* Daily rate up to £90 per day
A little about the school:
* Rated ‘Good’ with ‘outstanding features’ by Ofsted
* Well connected to the local community to enhance cultural opportunities
* Very supportive staff cohort
* Child centred approach across the school
* Excellent CPD opportunities throughout the school year
Minimum requirements to apply for the Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant positions:
* Experience as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in UK schools
* Experience supporting SEN; in particular ASD and EBD experience is an advantage but not essential
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call (phone number removed).
REESON Education is London’s premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.