£25,000 - £30,000
An exciting new start up, fin-tech company with offices in Central London are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join the team on a permanent basis. This company have a strong financial backing and this position is a fantastic opportunity to join the team and really shape the culture and environment of the company.
The Receptionist’s duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the company, ensuring a great visitor experience for all clients and visitors to the office
- Create a brilliant, continuously improving workspace for the growing team
- Support the office with any administrative duties as and when required
- Handle switchboard and incoming calls, dealing with any queries
- Manage meeting rooms including the set up and clearance
- Organise team events and meetings for the office
- Must have previous experience working as a Receptionist within a similar environment
- Experience within a start-up, creative agency or digital company is desired
- Must be flexible and adaptable, willing to provide support wherever needed
- Experience of managing workspace supplies and maintenance
- Professional with a confidential approach
- A team player as well as able to work on own initiative
- Strong and accurate attention to detail
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts.
Our REFER and be REWARDED scheme is about recognising and thanking you for telling your friends, family or colleagues about our services and how we could help them. The rules are simple: Refer a friend or colleague who is not already registered with Morgan Spencer. If we place them in a permanent role, we will reward you with £200 of Gift vouchers of your choice. Remember there is no limit on the number of referrals you can make, and therefore the rewards you can claim!!!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.
CONFIDENTIALITY: All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: (phone number removed)