Customer Services Advisor
Here at Solon South West Housing Association we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Advisor to join our team based in Bristol on a part time, permanent basis (working 30 hours over 4 days). You will receive a salary of £17,126 - £20,918 pro rata (FTE: £21,408 – £26,148).
Solon is an independent, local housing association, providing 1,300 homes in Bristol and South Gloucestershire mainly for affordable rent. We aim to be a local provider of exceptional housing, providing homes people want to live in and delivering great customer service. We are financially strong, with an annual turnover of approx. £7.5m, a healthy surplus, the capacity to produce new homes and an active development programme.
The Customer Services Advisor role:
The main or purpose of the role is to respond to all customer contact coming into the Customer services team via telephone, reception, email, text and web based service requests. To proactively resolve all requests and queries from customers where feasible on a ‘right first time’ basis. To work collaboratively with colleagues across Solon to ensure services are delivered in line with our strategic aims, values, policies, operational standards, and to maximise outcomes for customers and Solon.
Key responsibilities as our Customer Services Advisor:
- Maximise customer satisfaction
- Achieve a 90% contact resolution rate via telephone, email, website, internet, social media and in person
- Taking repair enquiries and ensuring works are delivered to meet customers’ needs
- Minimise rent loss and operational costs
- Process incoming payments.
Our ideal Customer Services Advisor will have the below skills and experience:
- Great customer service skills
- Experience of working in a social housing environment
- Excellent administrative skills and professional and positive telephone manner
- Ability to put the customers’ needs at the centre of service provision and a commitment to problem solving and customer care
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and a commitment to equal opportunities
Benefits of becoming our Customer Services Advisor:
- Working in a friendly and supportive work environment
- Training and development options
- 28 days holidays
- Company pension
Closing Date: Monday, 10th June at noon.
Interview Date: Wednesday, 26th June 2019.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Services Advisor then please click ‘Apply’ today!