Complaints Administrator - London City Airport
Adecco Aviation are seeking an experienced administrator with complaints handling experience on a temporary basis for 2-3 months.
Based within commutable distance of the airport, you will provide a comprehensive and efficient administrative and clerical function working as a member of the Terminal Services team. This role will include key operational functions that support the department on a daily basis and your main duty will be to respond to any passenger's complaints and queries via letter, email or telephone.
Responsibilities include to following:
* To ensure company policies and appropriate Government Legislation are adhered to;
* To ensure Administration Processes are followed and maintained;
* To ensure exceptional customer service to internal and external customers at all times;
* Respond to all customer complaints and queries within a reasonable time;
* Maintain effective, high quality communication between the Management team;
* To support the Airport Duty Managers with all operational shift opening duties;
* Monitor arrival of staff in accordance with roster and report anomalies to Airport Duty and HR;
* Allocate operational communications and equipment and organise maintenance as required;
* Arrange meetings, accommodation and refreshments and when necessary attend to take minutes;
* Issuing compensation payments to passengers;
* Prepare training and compliance packs;
* Prepare packs for security assessment days;
* Raising re-charge documentation and follow up with finance department;
* Prepare plan, do, review files;
* Maintain processes and admin in respect to Annual and Emergency leave
You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines. Previous complaints handling experience is essential.
Please note that whilst based on a 40-hour working week, the hours during which cover is currently required is on a rotating roster that includes public holidays. This rotating roster covers Monday to Friday from 0600 – 2000 hours. Occasional weekend work may also be required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy