Snr/Princ Temp Works Engineer
Morson are currently working with an Engineering Consultancy who are seeking an experienced Senior Temporary Works Design Engineer to be engaged on a contract basis.
Given the level and nature of the role, applicants will be expected to hold:
• Experience within Temporary Works Design and Implementation associated with Highways, Rail or Water related projects
• Previous working knowledge within earthwork stability, retaining structures, formwork, working platforms and scaffolding
• Experience of either Network Rail or Highways England Standards and work specifications
• RAMS reviews and buildability reviews for Temporary Works
Working within the Civil and Structural Engineering team, you will be expected to carry out elements of
• Development of detailed design required elements of temporary works
• Development of TW's registers and assisting site teams in seeking solutions
• Managing Graduate Engineers in the development of designs
• Effectively communicating and collaborating with the site Temporary Works Coordinators and relevant teams to develop ideas
A good working knowledge of CDM and health and safety legislation and be competent in exercising the designers obligations of CDM as a minimum is essential coupled with a recognised qualification within Civil or Structural Engineering.