Our client, a highly regarded name in the legal world, is seeking a personable and initiative driven Receptionist to join their Front of House team.
Hours for this role are Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 6pm.
Acting as an ambassador for the organisation, amongst the responsibilities of the Receptionist will be:
* Acting as first point of contact for clients and other visitors
* Managing conference room bookings, and setting up conference rooms as required
* Taking incoming calls, answering queries or referring as appropriate
* Managing post and courier deliveries
* Assisting the Facilities team as and when required
Receptionist – What we're looking for:
* Previous Reception experience within either a Legal or Professional Services environment is essential
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on offering excellent client care
* The ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment
* An initiative driven approach
* A minimum of 5 GCSEs, including English & Maths
Receptionist – What's in it for you?
* The chance to be part of a friendly and supportive team
* Competitive benefits
May & Stephens Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.