Production Operative required for a company in FORDINGBRIDGE (SP6). Hourly rate of £8.21 - £8.50 per hour. This is a full time, temporary job, holiday job or summer job. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm. Own transport is beneficial due to location, however, there is a frequent and reliable bus service on route. No experience required.
- Free parking
- Free use of company gym during break times
- Free fruit, cold drinks, tea and coffee
- Full on the job training
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a holiday job or summer job to join a leading manufacturer within the Electronics industry.
As a Production Operative you will be assisting the Production Department with a variety of duties and will be able to progress following training.
- Run an automated machine
- Follow work instructions to agreed time-scales, required standard and specification
- Complete all relevant documents and works orders accurately
- Report any variances or concerns
- Ensure all machinery and equipment is left in a safe & clean condition
To be considered for this Production Operative job, you do not need experience but you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail and hand-eye co-ordination
- The ability to work unsupervised and use your own initiative
- Reliable, Flexible, Team Player
If you wish to apply to become a Production Operative, please click on the below button and Pertemps Salisbury will endeavour to respond within 48 hours.