An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial / Management Accountant looking for a new challenge!
My client, a fast paced and rapidly growing FMCG company based in West Kent are looking for a Management Accountant to join their Finance team.
* Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for producing the Management Accounts whilst maintaining adherence with the internal controls and processes. You will have overall ownership of the cost centre and operational Accounting and Balance Sheet accounts.
* Responsibility for the completion of the monthly management accounts for the business
* Produce the end of month review and signoff
* Responsible for the completion of the monthly management accounts pack for a review
* Review the company cost base across all entities and report to senior management
* Managing regular in-depth profitability analysis and reporting across all European entities
* Assist with the Budgeting & Forecasting process
* Process month end journals, including payroll, overheads, depreciation, accruals & prepayments
* Assist the UK Financial Accountant with the monthly inter-company matrix reconciliation
* Working with the team in creating and reviewing internal controls of systems, processes and procedures, and making suggestions for improvements
This opportunity will suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced environment and has excellent communication skills. Previous experience of implementing a new ERP system would be beneficial but not essential. ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA qualification is again desirable however QBE will be considered.
All applications will be considered however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply today for more information.