Weekend Care Assistants
Are you looking for a rewarding job? Well a Weekend Care Assistant role could be what you are looking for.
Salary: £10.50 to £10.75 per hour, plus 35p per mile
If you’re a compassionate and caring individual who has ever considered a part time career in care, get in touch with the Medacs Healthcare, Homecare team in Bristol to discuss how we can support you into one of the most rewarding jobs available, where you can really make a difference to people’s lives.
The weekend role covers the following Bristol areas:
* Bedminter Down
What does the job involve?
You’ll be responsible for promoting dignity and respect through person-centred care to clients within their own homes, enabling them to live an independent life. This may include personal care, meal preparation, some domestic tasks and support with medication.
We also encourage you to spend time talking to the person you’re taking care of to truly understand their likes and dislikes, making them feel as comfortable as possible.
Desirable Requirements: Some care work experience, Drivers with access to a car. Walkers are welcome but must be willing to travel and work in all weather conditions.
Essential Requirements: Proof of right to work in the UK with good flexibility and availability
Join Medacs Healthcare today and you will benefit from:
* Annual bonus scheme of up to £500.00 per anniversary start date (T&C’s apply)
* Paid induction training (£35)
* Support through registration, interviews, training and into your new role
* Regular clients
* Free uniform
* Full and part-time hours available
* Work-based pension scheme.
* One of our newest additions is our mobile technology, which will support you in your daily role, removing unnecessary paperwork, timely processes and enabling you to do what you do best – providing outstanding care to people in their own homes.
Find out more
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful – truly valuing our care staff and clients. So, if you are keen to make a difference to people in their own homes, please apply today on (phone number removed) or email and one of our friendly team members will be in touch.