Education and Employment Coordinator
Are you interested in education and enthused by the idea of helping people with learning difficulties/disabilities to progress into paid work? If so, we would very much like to hear from you!
We are currently looking for Education and Employment Coordinators to work in Oxford on our Supported Internships and Traineeship programmes.
Our programmes offer people with a learning disability the opportunity to get practical work-based learning experience, which will provide a smooth transition from education to paid employment.
Most learning takes place in real workplace settings and the Coordinator will engage with employers, establishing work placements that provide our learners with opportunities to learn and develop new skills.
Prior experience in helping people who have a learning disability to obtain employment would be an advantage, as would some experience of working within an Ofsted accredited teaching and learning environment. However, a full induction programme will be provided and we would see the ability to enthuse and inspire as being of paramount importance. You must also have English and Maths GCSE qualifications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help people with a learning disability and challenge attitudes towards learning disability as a whole.
So if all this appeals please contact us and tell us why - and include your CV!
As well as knowing that what we do is making a positive difference to people`s lives, you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our employees.
- 32 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing to 35 days with long service plus the ability to buy up to another 10 days via our HolidayPlus scheme
- Service related sick pay when 6 month probation is completed
- Pension contributions into NEST Scheme on a salary sacrifice basis meaning NI savings
- Death in service life cover for a nominated beneficiary under our life assurance scheme
- Loans for debt consolidation, bikes, computers and phones when you have been with us for 6 months
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Discounts and cashback from 3% to 30% at high street shops including major super markets, cinemas, gyms, leisure/theme parks, holidays and much more via Mencapextras
- Opportunity to purchase a health cash plan to claim towards dental, glasses, therapy etc.
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support
- Quarterly award scheme and recognition at every 5 years through our YouRock program
- Access to award winning training and development
*T&C's apply based on contract