Berkshire Office Furniture are a leading furniture provider, designer and upholsterer in the South East.
Not just an office furniture company, we promise to look after any business, who need to look after their own furnishing needs.
Berkshire Office Furniture offer a premium quality service and our company is well-known for product quality in the market. We are now offering an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to join the team at our base in Reading and will focus on developing the right candidate for their role and career with us.
The Opportunity & Responsibilities:
The main opportunity is to use your sales experience and skill set to increase the profitability of the business through developing the sales department, expanding our selling opportunities and delivering tangible results.
- Responsible for developing and identifying new business opportunities through market research and strategy
- Design new and effective systems and processes to deliver a professional service
- Lead, develop, motivate, manage and build the sales team to achieve set targets
- Assisting the finance team in building the annual sales and profit forecasts
- Deliver Effective and accurate reporting of results to management
- Deliver consistent profitable growth in all products and services offered by the business in line with the sales targets.
- Overall responsibility for day to day management of the sales department as well as managing a personal portfolio of clients.
- Passionate about sales and furthering your career
- Good knowledge of product selling ideally from a catalogue
- Knowledge of the furniture industry a bonus but not essential
- A positive attitude to problem solving to meet everyday challenges
- Be able to demonstrate achievements in winning new business
- Ability to plan and co- ordinate customer meetings.
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally and at all levels
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills
- Circa £35K salary, depending on experience
- OTE £50K
- Progression within the company