Working across the UK - (Birmingham Based)
Permanent contract £30-35,000 basic salary (depending on experience and expertise)
Van, Fuel, Tools
40 Hours a week
If you are looking for a new role working with a specialist data company installing new data systems across the UK on large commercial/ industrial buildings then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a permanent contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out a minimum of 40 hours work per week.
Current job role for the Electrician:
• Installation of data systems in large data centres.
• Working as a mobile engineer covering the UK.
• Panel wiring.
• Testing and commissioning of work.
• Installations of fuse boards and mains power supplies.
To be successful for the role as an Electrician you must have the following:
• Qualified electrician (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent).
• 17th/ 18th Edition Regulations.
• Electrical Test & Inspection 2391 qualification.
• Full UK licence.
• Ability to liaise with customers.
In return the Electrician will receive:
• Packages will include 22 days holiday growing to 25 days with service.
• Company pension scheme.
• All tools required to undertake the job will be provided as well as a Laptop and mobile phone.
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrician please contact me on (phone number removed) and ask for Michael.