Redditch (B97 4HU)
£8.45 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Security Officer to be based in the Redditch (B97 4HU) area. Interested candidates must have a valid, frontline Door Supervisor license.
Responsibilities of the Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of people, premises and property
* Ensure the Shopping Centre is secure & protected from Flood, Damage, Fire & Theft at all times
* Internal & external patrols of all centre areas including the car parks
* Cover lock/unlock duties
* Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur
* Comply with all data protection regulations regarding all information accessed during the course of duty
* To ensure you maintain a calm & professional manner at all times
* Maintain an accurate record of any incidents that occur, any patrols that have taken place & any specific checks that have been made
* To ensure that all aspects such as evacuations, security alerts & public disorder are attended to in accordance with training received
* Liaise where necessary with the local police & fire services to enhance the Security image of the centre
* Complete all daily/monthly security checks relating to lifts, accesses, fire equipment etc.
* To attend and assist with any issues with the carpark equipment
* To carry out any other security officer related tasks as required by the Security Manager
Requirements of the Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* CCTV license is desirable
* Clear communication & administration skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Must have a flexible approach to shift patterns, operational procedures & staff cover requirements
Incentives for the Security Officer:
* Working an average of 45 hours per week covering 10 hour shifts
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer